The Whalen Shift Machine™ is effortless to install. Here is the step-by-step installation procedure:
1. Remove existing shift knob from shift lever
2. Line up the plastic locating pin in the new knob with the slot in the shift lever.
3. Slide the locking collar up, and hold it against spring pressure while sliding the knob down onto the lever, bottoming out against the shift boot.
4. Release the locking collar to lock the knob onto the shift lever.
5. Check to make sure that the knob is securely locked in place by pulling up gently before driving the vehicle.
Here is a
peek at the locking mechanism:
Questions? Call us- 815.233.9870
or email us for support.